Hiya Digital Private Limited is committed to providing exceptional web and IT services to our valued customers worldwide. We understand that efficient and timely resolution of technical issues is paramount to ensuring customer satisfaction. To achieve this, we have established a robust Escalation Matrix that outlines the escalation process and procedures for handling and resolving escalated support issues.
Our Escalation Matrix is designed to streamline communication, ensure proper issue categorization, and facilitate collaboration between different organizational support levels. It enables us to address complex and critical incidents swiftly, minimize service disruptions, and maintain high customer service.
Our dedicated support teams, consisting of Level 1 (L1), Level 2 (L2), and Level 3 (L3) specialists, work together to provide progressive levels of expertise and technical knowledge. As a result, each support level is equipped with the necessary skills, tools, and resources to handle a wide range of technical challenges.
The Escalation Matrix defines clear guidelines for when and how an issue should be escalated from one support level to another. It ensures that support requests are appropriately triaged and directed to the most suitable team for prompt resolution. By following this matrix, we can efficiently address issues, minimize response times, and optimize customer satisfaction.
At Hiya Digital, we believe in continuous improvement and strive to enhance our escalation processes to provide the best possible support experience. Our Escalation Matrix is regularly reviewed and updated to incorporate feedback, industry best practices, and emerging technologies. In addition, we encourage open communication and collaboration among our support teams to foster knowledge sharing and skills development.
By implementing this Escalation Matrix, Hiya Digital Private Limited aims to uphold our commitment to delivering exceptional web and IT services to our valued customers. We are dedicated to resolving escalated support issues promptly, effectively, and professionally.
Escalation Matrix & Initial Response – Resolution Time
Initial Response Time
Maximum Resolution Time
Level 1 (L1)
Within 24 Hours
Level 2 (L2)
Next 1-12 Hours
Next 24 Hours
Level 3 (L3)
Next 1-12 Hours
Next 24 Hours
Level 1 (L1) Support:
- Customers or users submit support requests via email, phone, or an online ticketing system.
- The L1 support team receives the request and conducts initial troubleshooting.
- If the issue can be resolved at the L1 level, the support team provides a solution within the agreed-upon response time (e.g., 24 hours).
- If the issue cannot be resolved or requires further assistance, it is escalated to Level 2 (L2) support.
Level 2 (L2) Support:
- The L2 support team receives the escalated ticket from L1 and begins advanced troubleshooting and analysis.
- They work closely with the customer or user to gather additional information and clarify the issue.
- The L2 support team aims to provide a resolution within a defined timeframe (e.g., 48 hours).
- If the issue persists or requires specialized expertise or further investigation, it is escalated to Level 3 (L3) support.
Level 3 (L3) Support:
- The L3 support team receives the escalated ticket from L2 and conducts an in-depth analysis of the issue.
- They leverage advanced technical knowledge and expertise to diagnose and resolve complex or critical problems.
- If necessary, the L3 support team collaborates with software/hardware vendors to obtain additional assistance or escalate the issue further.
- L3 support aims to resolve critical incidents within an agreed-upon timeframe (e.g., 72 hours).
- Further escalation may involve engaging development teams or senior management if the issue cannot be resolved at the L3 level.
Feedback and knowledge transfer occur to ensure continuous improvement and skill development within the support teams. However, it’s important to note that the specific steps may vary depending on the complexity of issues and the nature of the services provided.
Specific criteria will determine when an issue should be escalated from one support level to another. For example, it may include factors such as severity, impact on business operations, complexity, or customer request. Clear guidelines will be established to ensure consistency in the escalation process and to avoid unnecessary delays or confusion.
Communication and Updates:
Regular communication with the customer or user will be maintained throughout the escalation process, keeping them informed of progress and updates. In addition, the ticketing system will document timely updates and status changes to provide transparency and enable efficient issue tracking.
Regular review and analysis of escalated issues will be conducted to identify areas for improvement in the escalation process. In addition, customer, user, and support staff feedback will be encouraged and incorporated into the refinement of the escalation process.
Thank you for choosing Hiya Digital Private Limited as your trusted partner for web and IT services. We appreciate your confidence in our capabilities and look forward to providing outstanding support at every step.